Follow along with the GlassBarge Flotilla and visit the vessels as they tour the state of New York!
Check out the schedule below to learn when to meet the tour, or look at the PastPort Map for a the flotilla's current position.
Step aboard this replica 1862 Sailing Canal Boat at any of the tours stops. You are welcome to spend as much time aboard as you'd like, but our self-guided tours typically last about half an hour. Boarding of the vessel is first come, first served and is always free, with donations greatly appreciated! We apologize, but we don't take people out for rides, and this historically accurate replica is not handicap accessible.
Corning Museum of Glass' GlassBarge will provide daily glassblowing demonstrations between 11am and 6pm. All demos are approximately 30 minutes long and reservations are strongly encouraged, although free timed tickets will be available at www.cmog.org/GlassBarge. Registration will be live 4-6 weeks prior to each stop. Demos can also be viewed from the shore without a reservation.
South Street Seaport's historic wooden tug W.O Decker will also be on hand for interpretation and tours, times TBD.
GlassBarge Tour Weekend Schedule
All venues open 11-6pm unless otherwise noted.
- May 17-28: Brooklyn Bridge Park (CLOSED May 22)
- June 1-3: Yonkers
- June 8-10: Poughkeepsie
- June 15-17: Kingston
- June 23-24: Albany/Troy/Waterford (Waterford on Sat, hours will be 1pm-6pm)
- June 28*: Canajoharie (6pm-8:30pm)
- June 30-July 1: Little Falls
- July 7-8: Sylvan Beach
- July 13-15: Baldwinsville
- July 20-22: Fairport
- July 28-29: Lockport
- July 31: The Tonawandas – Gateway Harbor of the Tonawandas
- August 3-5: Buffalo
- August 11-12: Medina
- August 17-19: Brockport
- August 24-26: Pittsford
- September 1-3: Seneca Falls
- September 14-16: Watkins Glen
- September 25: Fort Plain
- September 28: Mechanicville
- September 30: White Hall
- October 6-8: Burlington, VT, (10am--5pm)